Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Scaling

Hello!

Is there any way to fix price scale? In example: To be able to manual set default value of $/pixel.
    i want new symbol chart to be opened scaled to show only 50 cent grid lines with last price vertically centered.

and i have another question.
    Am i able to drag&drop symbol from one chart to another? i saw this feature in advacedget9.

I use many (about 40) small charts and 3 big linked charts, where i watch 5min, 60min and daily timeframes. i'd like to send symbol from small one to 3 big with just, in example, doubleclick on small chart. i think it'll be good enhancement to esignal.

thx in advance
    Last edited by jjdj; 08-27-2011, 06:56 PM.

Re: Scaling

jjdj

Is there any way to fix price scale? In example: To be able to manual set default value of $/pixel.
    i want new symbol chart to be opened scaled to show only 50 cent grid lines with last price vertically centered.
    To my knowledge this functionality is not yet available

Am i able to drag&drop symbol from one chart to another?
    You can do that by selecting the symbol in one chart and dragging and dropping it into another chart (BTW you can also drag and drop the symbol into any other window)

I use many (about 40) small charts and 3 big linked charts, where i watch 5min, 60min and daily timeframes. i'd like to send symbol from small one to 3 big with just, in example, doubleclick on small chart.
    That functionality is already available using Symbol linking. That said you would not have enough linking colors to assign one to each of the 40 small charts. The easiest solution would be to include the 40 symbols in a Watch List which you link by Symbol to the 3 big charts
    Alex

Originally posted by jjdj
    Hello!

and i have another question.
    Am i able to drag&drop symbol from one chart to another? i saw this feature in advacedget9.

I use many (about 40) small charts and 3 big linked charts, where i watch 5min, 60min and daily timeframes. i'd like to send symbol from small one to 3 big with just, in example, doubleclick on small chart. i think it'll be good enhancement to esignal.

thx in advance

Comment

Working...
    X