cant connect Esignal 11.2.2399

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• cant connect Esignal 11.2.2399

it say invalid user or password......i've just installed last 32 bit version and the platform cant login. The previous version run normally (last time was tonight @ 21.00) and the old version 10.6 works normally.
    I have not change my user or password.

thanks for help
    Burnout69

Re: cant connect Esignal 11.2.2399

Originally posted by Burnout69
    it say invalid user or password......i've just installed last 32 bit version and the platform cant login. The previous version run normally (last time was tonight @ 21.00) and the old version 10.6 works normally.
    I have not change my user or password.

thanks for help
    Burnout69
    I also see this every once in a while. I just delete the message and then try to start 11 again. It usually opens the second time around.
    It's sporadic but this seems to occur after closing 10.6 and then trying to open 11 right away. Or, closing 10.6 or 11 on one computer and then trying to open 11 on another computer.

Comment

Burnout69

If you run into situation where you cannot log in please contact our Technical Support either via phone or LiveRep. Within the Connection Manager we can see if an invalid password is being entered under your username or use other tools to quick resolve the issues with you.

AveryH
      eSignal Support

Comment

Working...
      X