40 day extend tick data

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 40 day extend tick data

I have this extend data service add-on. But from menu tools->TICK Replay->Tick downloader, It only allow me to download 10 days data. How can I download 40 days tick data?

farshine,

At the time the Tick Downloader was introduced 10 days was the maximum number of days that you could get tick data.

I don't know if there are plans to increase the number of days, so I've forwarded your post on to our Product Managers to review and once I've received an answer from I'll post back.

AveryH
    eSignal Support

Comment

thanks. What I should do now? Cancel the extend data service or wait for response?

Comment

If your only reason to take the extended history service was to use with the tick downloader, I would recommend removing that service from your subscription for the time being.

Thx.

Comment

farshine

I've spoken with our Product Manager and there are no plans to increase the number of days for the tick downloader in eSignal 10.6.

The tick downloader for eSignal 11 will support the additional days and should be available in eSignal 11.5 coming in Spring 2012.

AveryH
          eSignal Support

Comment

thanks for your quick reply. I will cancel the service and wait for release 11.5.

Comment

Working...
            X