This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Market profile efs for v11.3?

Does eSignal have the capability for market profile, with volume nodes, etc. overlaid on the y-axis within charts?

Market Profile

In eSignal 10.6 we do have the market profile window with volume nodes. For more information on this please check the link below.

http://kb.esignal.com/article.aspx?article=1556&p=1
    Thank you,
    Eric O.
    eSignal Support

Comment

I only have 11 and have never used 10.6. Is this feature in the works for the new version, or has anyone created an efs for it? Thank you

Comment

market profile

Though it is possible that someone has created an EFS file to do something similar to this for eSignal, you would have to check the EFS forums for more information on something like that. Market profile isn't something that is currently being worked on for the 11 series. If we get enough interest we can import this feature.

I will suggest this to our developers. I also urge you to use our request a feature tool in the eSignal 11 program in our Support menu to request this. The more interest we get in this, the more likely it is that we will include it in a later update of the program.
        Thank you,
        Eric O.
        eSignal Support

Comment

Working...
        X