Prior days high & low

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Prior days high & low

Hi , Im applying the prev. high and prev. low efs to my charts and notice the PH and PL begin plotting at 00:00 and reflects the highest and lowest levels from the period ending at 17:00 hrs (7 hrs prior).

Is it possible to sync these efs in such a way that the PH and PL begins plotting at 00:00 and reflects the period beginning at 00:00 (24 hrs prior) and ending at the close of the 23:00 bar ?

In addition is it possible to sync the pivots to reflect this as well ?

Im using this for forex so I thought that the PH and PL efs plots the way it does because of rollover but in any event I appreciate your help and thanks in advance for the guidance .

Prev High and Prev Low

These studies call the highs and lows from the daily bars. Unfortunately without writing a new EFS there isn’t a way to adjust the hours on these.
    Thank you,
    Eric O.
    eSignal Support

Comment

Understood,thanks . Is there a way to change the start and end times of the daily bars to suit my needs ?

Comment

The Daily bars are based on exchange start and end times, these time cannot be changed. The Forex run 24 hours a days so the new day starts at 1400 (2PM PST) each day.

AveryH
        eSignal Support

Comment

Working...
        X