Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Controlling Bar Period in Watch List EFS

Hi,
    Is it possible to set/configure the time interval of Watch List in eSignal 11? If I define a EFS formula that operates in 5 Min interval, how do I ensure that it operates the same way when added to the Watch List?

For simplicity, let us assume that I want my watch list to display all symbol info at a specified interval, say 5 min.

Regards,
    Rangarajan

Re: Controlling Bar Period in Watch List EFS

Rangarajan
    Once you have added a formula to the Watch List right click its header and select Edit Columns.
    Then in the Inputs section of the Edit Columns dialog set the Interval in which you want that formula to run.
    You may also need to assign a Time Template to the Watch List to ensure that it is loading the desired data
    For more information on using the Watch List see this article in the eSignal KnowledgeBase
    Alex

Originally posted by ranga_mms
    Hi,
    Is it possible to set/configure the time interval of Watch List in eSignal 11? If I define a EFS formula that operates in 5 Min interval, how do I ensure that it operates the same way when added to the Watch List?

For simplicity, let us assume that I want my watch list to display all symbol info at a specified interval, say 5 min.

Regards,
    Rangarajan

Comment

Thanks a lot!

Regards,
      Rangarajan

Comment

Rangarajan
        You are welcome
        Alex

Originally posted by ranga_mms
        Thanks a lot!