No announcement yet.

how to share watch list between pages ?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• how to share watch list between pages ?

Hi,
    is it possible to share/use watch list defined on one page also on another pages ?
    using 11.3.2455.....
    Richard

watch list sharing

Yes it is possible. At the top of each watch list is a gear icon. You can click this icon and select Save Watch List As. You can then give the watch list a name. Once this is done you can go to another page, open a watch list window and click on the drop down menu at the top of the screen. You should see your watch list that you saved, if you click on it, it will bring up the symbols for that list.

Hope this helps.
    Thank you,
    Eric O.
    eSignal Support

Comment

Dear Eric,

if I have portfolio in watchlist with positions added, it is not transfered to another page. Symbols are transferred/copied but not position details (number of shares opened, purchase price etc).
      Esig 11.3.
      How to transfer also portfolio details ?

Can you check it /correct it ?
      Regards,
      Richard Koza

Originally posted by eostrom
      Yes it is possible. At the top of each watch list is a gear icon. You can click this icon and select Save Watch List As. You can then give the watch list a name. Once this is done you can go to another page, open a watch list window and click on the drop down menu at the top of the screen. You should see your watch list that you saved, if you click on it, it will bring up the symbols for that list.

Hope this helps.

Comment

To "copy" the portfolio in a sense, you can either "save page as" and give it a unique name or use "duplicate page" to create a copy. All your portfolio settings will be saved/duplicated.

Thanks.

Comment

Thank you but I do not want to create new page . I have two pages and want to share portfolio/watchlist with positions between these pages.
          So I am looking for solution of sharing between existing pages. Any help ?
          Regards,
          Richard

Comment

Working...
          X