Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• sync esignal between two computers

Hi,
    is there any way how to synchronize esignal between two computers ? To have same pages with alerts, watch lists , symbols, trendlines /studies on charts etc...
    Richard

In order to do this you would have to save your page and then transfer it to the other system. In eSignal 11 the pages are saved in the Documents folder for windows Vista and 7 and the My Documents folder for Windows XP. For eSignal 10.6 the pages are saved in c:\Program Files\eSignal\Pages
    Thank you,
    Eric O.
    eSignal Support

Comment

And what about alerts ?

Hi, I just noted that it is not possible to synchronize alerts using pages.

So the question is how to synchronize alerts ?

Richard

Comment

You would have to transfer the .AT files associated with each page, along with the pages. These are the alert files.
        Thank you,
        Eric O.
        eSignal Support

Comment

Sorry, I use 11.3. version. There are no AT files in folder where page files are stored.
          Regards,
          Richard

Comment

the only way to transfer alerts in eSignal 11 to another computer is to do a back up of the page that has the alerts on it, then tranfers this back up to the new system and restore it in eSignal 11.

Creating a back up:

-Click on the ES button in the upper left then select back up
            -Click the "..." button and select where you would like the back up saved on your system
            -Click Save and then click the Backup button

Once the back up file has been created you can navigate to it's location and transfer this file to the new system. This will include your page as well as the alerts. Hope this helps
            Thank you,
            Eric O.
            eSignal Support

Comment

Working...
            X