Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Alerts - how to define default sound

Hi,

is it possible to define default sound for alerts ? Now I need to change sound every time I set alert as first sound (starting with A... in name ) in the list is set for new alert.
    Regards,
    Richard

Alert set up

In eSignal 11 the last alert sound you set will be the sound of the next alert you set up by default. In eSignal 10.6 you can click on the Bell icon at the top fo the main screen (Set Alert). When the Alert Edit/Status screen comes up, put a check mark in the box that says Audio Alert and then click on select sound, click browse and then select a sound from the list. Whatever sound you select from here, will be the default for next alerts that you set. Hope this helps.
    Thank you,
    Eric O.
    eSignal Support

Comment

Hi ,
      I use esig 11.3

sorry but the last used sound is not set as default for next alert. I have first alert sound available in the list as default sound - "Alert Target Voice" for all alerts even I change it in one alert, next alert has again Alert Target Voice" as preselected sound

Can you check it ?

Where are sounds located. I will probably delete all not used sound files.

Thank you,
      Richard

Comment

Working...
      X