Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Independent Watch Lists

Hi All,

Back in the old days of 10.6 it was possible to just create an empty watch list and change the content of it independent of any other lists. The new watch list certainly has great value compared to the old one, but it seems now that once you've chosen a watch-list style to be the default you've married to it, style and content.

I have 4 pages and each one needs a separate, independent watch list. How do I create one? If I go to New > Watch List I get the default template with style and content, and if I change any of the content that will be reflected on all the other lists as well.

Any help much appreciated.

Thanks a lot

G.

Re: Independent Watch Lists

gekko71
    If by content you mean the Heading then you can set it up as you want it and save it with a name of your choice using the gear icon in the Heading dropdown box. You can then save the Heading in a Style Template or apply it at any time to any other Watch List
    Alex

Originally posted by gekko71
    Hi All,

Back in the old days of 10.6 it was possible to just create an empty watch list and change the content of it independent of any other lists. The new watch list certainly has great value compared to the old one, but it seems now that once you've chosen a watch-list style to be the default you've married to it, style and content.

I have 4 pages and each one needs a separate, independent watch list. How do I create one? If I go to New > Watch List I get the default template with style and content, and if I change any of the content that will be reflected on all the other lists as well.

Any help much appreciated.

Thanks a lot

G.

Comment

Thanks Alex. That helped.

G.

Comment

Working...
      X