Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Screen resolution is messed up on startup of version 10 since I installed version 11

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Screen resolution is messed up on startup of version 10 since I installed version 11

Hi,
    Ever since I installed version 11, whenever I launch version 10, which I run in parallel, one of my screens (I have 4) gets its resolution changed to 640x480 (and the color depth on all screens seems messed up too).
    I need to open Control Panel, click on Display Settings, and increase the resolution to the correct value (1680x1050).
    Needless to say, this is extremely annoying, especially since I run 2 instances of esignal 10 in parallel. I plan to completely migrate to 11 only after I am sure all of its open issues are closed, so for now I am stuck with version 10.
    Note that when I run version 11, the screens remain at their correct native resolution (i.e. this issue only happens with version 10).
    I am using Windows XP.
    Thanks!
    Nissan

screen resolution

If you right click the eSignal 10.6 icon and then go to properties, then compatibility, do you have a check mark in the box next to "Run in 256 colors" or "Run in 640 x 480 screen resolution" ? If so, then uncheck both of these boxes and that should fix the issue.
    Thank you,
    Eric O.
    eSignal Support

Comment

Hi eostrom,

Thank you so much. Followed your instructions and problem indeed vanished.
      Great!!
      Again, thanks very much.

Nissan

Comment

Working...
      X