How to delete pages in v11

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• How to delete pages in v11

How do you delete pages? It should be simple, but I do not see a command to do so.

rustee

deleting pages

In eSignal 10.6 you can click on Page and then Open Page. From here you can right click the page you want to delete and click on delete or you can left click the page and press the delete key on your keyboard

In eSIgnal 11 you can click the eS button and then Open Page and do the same actions as above to delete pages.
    Thank you,
    Eric O.
    eSignal Support

Comment

I just tried the Feb 2007 solution shown above and could not get it to work.

I was told to go into the windows folder, go to Documents, Interactive Data, eSignal, Pages. Find your file and delete it there.

It would be much more intuitive and efficient to have the delete page function built into the menu rather than having to go and hunt and peck for the file outside of the eSignal software.

Comment

karol
        It works at my end.
        Ctrl+O hotkey (or as Eric indicated eS button then Open Page...) opens the Open Page window where you select the file(s) to delete then right click the selection and click Delete in the context menu [FWIW this is the same standard functionality as in virtually every Windows application]
        Alex

Originally posted by karol View Post
        I just tried the Feb 2007 solution shown above and could not get it to work.

I was told to go into the windows folder, go to Documents, Interactive Data, eSignal, Pages. Find your file and delete it there.

It would be much more intuitive and efficient to have the delete page function built into the menu rather than having to go and hunt and peck for the file outside of the eSignal software.

Comment

Thanks! I see now that I didn't actually open "open"...I instead went straight to Recent Files and right click over the file I wanted to delete. So that was my error.

Comment

Working...
          X