eSignal 11.3 chart-load time

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• eSignal 11.3 chart-load time

I find my trading targets in version 10.6 by scrolling through scan results, and looking at the corresponding charts, which load very rapidly in this version. In version 11.3, this method is unworkable because the charts load much more slowly than in version 10.6. I had raised this problem on this forum late last year, and was told that the chart-loading speed was going to be improved. I just installed the latest version of 11.3, but see no improvement. Could you please tell me exactly when I can expect the chart-loading speed to be improved? I really cannot use 11.3 till then.

Also, how do I use the arrow keys to scroll through the scan results? I notice that only the space bar works, and only downwards. Thanks.

charts loading slow

eSignal 11 requests data differently than 10.6 does which is why the daily's have always been slightly slower than 10.6. That being said, we are making some changes here that will speed up the chart loading speeds of eSignal 11. We have improved chart loading speeds in the current version and in the upcoming 11.4 version even more. An adjustment at the server level is what is needed to really improve this speed and that's what are we working on.

As far as scrolling through the symbols in eSignal 11, you will want to use spacebar to go down and shift+spacebar to go back up. This can be changed if you click on Tools and Then Customize Keyboard. Hope this helps.
    Thank you,
    Eric O.
    eSignal Support

Comment

Thanks for your response. I look forward to trying out version 11.4, then. Please do not stop supporting 10.6 until this is sorted out. As I said earlier, being able to rapidly scroll through charts from scan results, is critical to what I do.

Comment

Working...
      X