Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Chart linking

*If there's no way to do this, then this is a feature suggestion.*

I have one monitor front and center that's all set up for active trading--different views of one ticker, T&S, depth, option chain, etc etc. Everything is linked together obviously. I'd like to find a way to have the option chain window link to 1 separate chart and the trade manager, so that clicking on a series sends it to 1 specific chart window and the trade manager but not back to everything the option chain window is linked to.

Basically, I think I need an "output only" color. So lets say the windows are all linked to green and show the same ticker, but then I click a series and it sends that series only to the 2 red linked windows (or universally linked windows). Maybe the option chain window has a separate input color and output color....?

Thanks much
    Last edited by NeverEnuf81; 02-17-2012, 02:18 PM.

linking windows

Reported this to our developers to see if a feature like this can be added to an upcoming build. I would suggest that you do the same within eSignal 11 by clicking on Support and then request a feature at the top of the screen. Please let me know if there's anything else I can help with.
    Thank you,
    Eric O.
    eSignal Support

Comment

Working...
    X