Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Market Profile

Hello

I see that v11.4 don't display Market profile.
    Do you know when Market Profile will be available?

Thanks

market profile

Market Profile is currently scheduled for our next big release of eSignal 11 after 11.4. This is subject to change, but as of right now that's where it's scheduled.
    Thank you,
    Eric O.
    eSignal Support

Comment

does this mean it will be available as an additional misc service for a fee (as it shows up in the Add-In Study Selection menu on the eSignal website).......
      or will it be part of the standard Built-In Studies in the next eSignal v11.4.xx version release?
      thank you,
      msk

Comment

The normal Market Profile Fee will still apply. It will not be available unless you subscribe to it.
        Thank you,
        Eric O.
        eSignal Support

Comment

is there any way to preview the capability of the package before trying it?
          $50/mth is a bit of a jump up in mthly costs, so it would be nice to evaluate it's capabilities and how true it is to Steidylmayer's original and updated methodology.....
          thanks again,
          msk

Comment

There is a first month promotion for Market Profile where you could get the service and try it out before having to pay the normal fee, yes.
            Thank you,
            Eric O.
            eSignal Support

Comment

Could you tell me if Market Profile is now available in Esignal 11.4 SP2?

Thanks

Comment

It's coming in 11.5 which is scheduled for this Summer. I apologize for not being more clear before. When I said next major release I meant a new version of eSignal rather than a Service Pack release.
                Thank you,
                Eric O.
                eSignal Support

Comment

Ok. Thanks

Originally posted by eostrom View Post
                  It's coming in 11.5 which is scheduled for this Summer. I apologize for not being more clear before. When I said next major release I meant a new version of eSignal rather than a Service Pack release.

Comment

Working...
                  X