Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Watch List Question

To Technical Support:

Over the past 12 months or so there have been several requests for a Watch List upgrade enabling the trader to instantly differentiate between selected, individual stocks and the List's overall stock population.

Thus, for instance, a Watch List might contain 50 stock symbols, while the trader may wish to focus on only 5. The ability to change the color of individual stock symbols seems like an obvious [and simple] solution. As far as I know this upgrade was not incorporated into Version 11.3 -- will it appear in Version 11.4?

Thank you,

pot.

collapsible symbol lists

The only thing we have in the program currently that might help with this is the collapsible symbol lists. If you write in the symbol column # and then anything you want, it will create a title line. All the symbols below this title line can now be collapsed if you don't wish to see them or with a single click, then can be made visable again.

I understand that this doesn't match exactly what it is you are looking to do. I will put your suggestion forwards to our developers, but just trying to think of things to use in the mean time.
    Thank you,
    Eric O.
    eSignal Support

Comment

Working...
    X