Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Screenshot Bug in 11.4

Hi,

The Screenshot tool is not working in the new version. It was working fine in 11.3 but not in 11.4

I already sent a "report a bug" note but no response so far.

Thanks

snapshot

Can we get a couple more details about what exactly isn't working? I'm unable to duplicate the issue here currently. Please let me know.
    Thank you,
    Eric O.
    eSignal Support

Comment

Basically if you are on a chart or on any page you go to Tools, Screenshot Window and you will see that it is not "grabbing" the image.

In version 11.3 you automatically got the page grabbed into the tool, then you could copy it, etc..

I am attaching a grab of the screen I did with Snag it so that you can see what's the problem I have.

Thanks
      Attached Files

Comment

I have reported this to our developers and will reply here once I get a response with some more information. Thank you for the report
        Thank you,
        Eric O.
        eSignal Support

Comment

The screenshot window within eSignal 11 doesn't actually grab an image. It brings up the screenshot window that shows the screenshots you've taken during that one session on the left side. The capture page image tool will actually capture an image of the page you are on right now. Is this the functionality you are seeing on your end as well? Please let me know
          Thank you,
          Eric O.
          eSignal Support

Comment

Eric,

Thanks for the clarification, now I see what I was doing wrong... Not clicking first in Capture Page Image.

Thanks again.

Best

Comment

Working...
            X