Hot lists esignal11

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hot lists esignal11

The tickers that show up in the %Gain and Unusual Volume and TradeRate hotlists don't seem to ever get the same tickers when one meets the criteria for multiple lists.

Example, there's higher %gainers in the Unusual Volume hotlist that don't show up in the %gainers hotlist, although sometimes they'll arbitrarily get included in the list later in the day. The volatile nano-cap tickers will sometimes show up in one or the other or both w/o any clear reason (I love the subpennies on slow days, so I'd like to see them).
    Sometimes a ticker will show up in the TradeRate list at a higher % than some of the tickers in the %gainer hotlist.

When I do my EOD research I find dozens of stocks that moved a high % one way or the other on Google/Yahoo Finance that didn't show up in any hotlist.

The first thing that comes to mind is that I don't have an upgraded ticker package (500 tickers in Premier Plus). Am I able to scan a broader chunk of the market with a larger max-ticker alotment?

Thanks much
    Alex

hot list issues

We are currently looking into these issues. I will post again with more information once I have it. Thank you for the report
    Thank you,
    Eric O.
    eSignal Support

Comment

Working...
    X