Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Different workspace on different screen

Hello,

I think the workspace function is really helpful in organizing many pages, however I understand that I can't open different workspace on different screens at the same time (workspace A on monitor A, workspace B on monitor B...).

I hope such convenient function will be available in the next release.

Thank you.

It's functionality that we are working on for a later release of program. I don't believe it is in the next release, but it is something that it coming in the future. Thank you for the suggestion.
    Thank you,
    Eric O.
    eSignal Support

Comment

I am a 10.6 user, who users Layouts (vs pages). If I had a Layout A and Layout B and I wanted to view both, I would open Layout A, then open each chart, quote list etc from Layout B, then save that combined new view as a new Layout AB. Or, simulataneously run two 10.6's (like I do now), one with Layout A, and one with Layout B. But I confess, I don't know exactly what a 'workspace' is or the structure of this new eSignal, so maybe my suggestion is completely non-applicable.

Originally posted by gravitatrading View Post
      Hello,

I think the workspace function is really helpful in organizing many pages, however I understand that I can't open different workspace on different screens at the same time (workspace A on monitor A, workspace B on monitor B...).

I hope such convenient function will be available in the next release.

Thank you.

Comment

Although the functionality you describe for 10.6 isn't really supported, we understand that it is something that some clients were/are using it for. We are looking into adding and supporting the idea of having more than one page open at the same time for the eSignal 11 program.
        Thank you,
        Eric O.
        eSignal Support

Comment

It's cool to hear that
          Originally posted by eostrom View Post
          It's functionality that we are working on for a later release of program. I don't believe it is in the next release, but it is something that it coming in the future. Thank you for the suggestion.

Comment

Yes very good. I would like that feature very much!

Comment

Working...
            X