Windows 8

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Windows 8

Do you have a rough idea of when you'll be able to say that 11 is compatible with Windows 8?
    I'm looking to buy new computers and prefer Windows 7, but am also attracted to the better
    hardware coming with the 8 machines.

Thank you.

eSignal 11 has been tested on Windows 8 and appears to work fine so far. We are doing deeper testing on this and will not be able to say that eSignal is fully compatible with Windows 8 till that completes.
    Thank you,
    Eric O.
    eSignal Support

Comment

Originally posted by eostrom View Post
      eSignal 11 has been tested on Windows 8 and appears to work fine so far. We are doing deeper testing on this and will not be able to say that eSignal is fully compatible with Windows 8 till that completes.
      Has the testing been compleated on Windows 8?

Thank you

Comment

I couldn't resist the the better hardware (i7 Ivy Bridge processor), and bought a Win 8 computer before Christmas (not crazy about Win 8 interface yet). My question is would eSignal 10.6 be any more or less compatabile with Win 8 than 11.x?

Comment

eSignal 10.6 and 11 have both been tested on Windows 8 and work without issue.
          Thank you,
          Eric O.
          eSignal Support

Comment

Originally posted by eostrom View Post
            eSignal 10.6 and 11 have both been tested on Windows 8 and work without issue.
            Thank you very much for that information.

Comment

Working...
            X