Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Continuation charts to show expiration gaps and my original question about PITCHFORK

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Continuation charts to show expiration gaps and my original question about PITCHFORK

Is there anyway i can tweek my continuation charts so that the gap that occurs on contract expiration is visible? Perhaps using a time template? Alternatively the same goes for multiple symbols of contracts. I have tried using multiple symbols ES U12 and ES Z12 but again the gap is not visible. Any ideas?

Lastly I posted here that it was impossible to use the pitchfork line tool in monthly and weekly and daily charts going back before 1992 as this creates an error message. Avery H was dealing with that issue.. any chance of this being resolved?

If you'd like to see this gap in the charts you should be able to right click inside of the charts and then go to properties. From there you can put a checkmark in the box that says show whitespace (in the scales section). As far as the issue Avery was looking into, I can try to get an update for you aas Avery is currently out of the office.
    Thank you,
    Eric O.
    eSignal Support

Comment

Working...
    X