VolumeDelta Not Working after loading 11.5.2891

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• VolumeDelta Not Working after loading 11.5.2891

Hello - applied this update and my VolumeDelta indicators & Stats no longer work...just a blank screen. Really need these back for Sunday night!

Update...The delta stats and bars are active..however everything prior to the Globex open is gray/no data.

Hope that helps.

Comment

Is this still happening? This is being investigated
      Thank you,
      Eric O.
      eSignal Support

Comment

Hi Eric,

Here is a current example, at 11:45am Central Time, on the 24hour time setting..I can see data back to 12 midnight..All data before that is in a grey box with no bid-x-ask info.

Comment

Yes, we are able to see this over here. We are looking into this I will update when I have more information. Thank you for the report.
          Thank you,
          Eric O.
          eSignal Support

Comment

Originally posted by eostrom View Post
            Yes, we are able to see this over here. We are looking into this I will update when I have more information. Thank you for the report.
            Hi Eric - On the futures using a custom time interval of just the pit time I like that the volumedeltastats only prints/uses data from the CURRENT session. So having the previous session price bars grayed out makes sense.

On ETFs its not working that way which is odd but thats what I'm seeing.

With this particular indicator/tool, I really think we need to be able to define what session is used i.e. much like how VolumeAtPrice is configured. But please don't replace the VolumeDeltaPriceStat with just VolumeAtPrice..the auction is far easier to read with the VolumeDeltaPriceStats and VolumeAtPrice is fantastic for support/resistance work.

Maybe some of this is user error on how the TimeTemplate is configured so hopefully your going to either produce a video or hold a members event on how to configure these indicators.

Comment

Working...
            X