Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Horizontal Line for Bid?

Hey,

Is there any way to display a horizontal line on a chart at the current market price (which moves automatically with each change in price)? I've checked all the chart settings, price settings etc and couldn't find anything which seems odd.

Thanks in advance!

Going by the title of the post, there is a way to have horizontal lines on your charts for bid/ask. This can be done by right clicking inside of the chart and going to properties. From here you can select Trading and put a checkmark next to "Show Bid/Ask Lines". If you want a current market horizontal line, this is something that can currently be done through EFS. Hope this helps, thank you.
    Thank you,
    Eric O.
    eSignal Support

Comment

Originally posted by eostrom View Post
      Going by the title of the post, there is a way to have horizontal lines on your charts for bid/ask. This can be done by right clicking inside of the chart and going to properties. From here you can select Trading and put a checkmark next to "Show Bid/Ask Lines". If you want a current market horizontal line, this is something that can currently be done through EFS. Hope this helps, thank you.
      Okay, I see-- so to do it through chart properties I have to be linked up to my broker's account. Normally I chart on eSignal and just use my broker's interface to place trades, but maybe this will be the final straw for me to change my dinosaur ways.

Either way, I made a quick script and it seems to be working fine for showing me bid/ask without being broker-linked.

Comment

Working...
      X