Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Running eSignal on Linux

Has anybody had success running eSignal on Linux

I personally have not attempted this, but I would suspect there might be some resource issues in some cases.
    Thank you,
    Eric O.
    eSignal Support

Comment

I am new to Linux, I believe it to be far superior to windows. I have been reading there is a way to run windows programs on linux via an emulator and virtualizer. Some of these are wine, virtualbox, codeweavers, Qemu, Xen, and vmware.

Based on what I see so far, Linux is the future, not windows. People should check it out, most Linux distributions can be run from a usb drive so you can check it out while still using windows, and the best part, it's free.

linux.org

Comment

If anyone has experience doing this, your insight would be appreciated.
        Last edited by jsfreeman; 01-16-2013, 01:54 AM.

Comment

I would agree that Linux is much more efficiant than Windows when it comes to using resources. The issue comes when you attempt to run Windows applications in Linux. This is why I mentioned the possible resource issue. For some reason and with some programs when you try to do this the program that you are running isn't able to correctly access to the resources on the computer and it can cause performance issues.
          Thank you,
          Eric O.
          eSignal Support

Comment

Working...
          X