Autoscaling Problem in Indicators Windows

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Autoscaling Problem in Indicators Windows

I am facing a problem of autoscaling in Indicators window after I change the symbol or the interval in the chart. If I reload the page or change the workspace then it works fine and the indicator windows don't get autoscaled automatically. I am forced to downgrade to Esignal on demand version 11.6.3024 x64 because of this issue. I had reported this issue as a bug previously. The release notes of the latest version says that this issue is fixed but it is not fixed for me.Click image for larger version

Name:	file20130910175935.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	108.8 KB
ID:	246915Click image for larger version

Name:	file20130910180108.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	109.0 KB
ID:	246916

This bug is still not fixed even in the latest 11.7.3231.1025 64 bit version. Am I the only one facing this issue here? If some one can try to duplicate this issue on his computer then - Open a new chart (like cl #f) with two studies, RSI and Stochastics. Then go to chart properties and choose 'Scales' and change Top Margin and Bottom to margin to say 30 % . Save this Style template (call it scaletest or something) and then apply this saved template to another chart (cl #f or gc #f). you should now see that the Rsi and stochastic windows also get auto scaled to having the same TOp and Bottom margin of 30 % as set in the Price chart. This wastes valuable screen space in the indicator window as there is now a huge blank space between indicators. If you choose only top margin as 30 % and bottom margin as default 0 % in the saved style template then only the top side of the indicator window gets the blank space.

If i downgrade to 11.6.3024 64 bit then it works fine even when i choose to change the top and bottom margin % as 30 %.

Comment

This is not the auto-scaling bug that we fixed in the version that you are talking about. In fact that bug was quite different and has been fixed. I will report this and let you know. Thank you
      Thank you,
      Eric O.
      eSignal Support

Comment

Working...
      X