Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Reinstalling backup copy of eSignal 10.6

Hi,
    Due to Motherboard failure on my old Windows XP 32bit computer, I have purchased a new Windows 7 64bit computer. I have a full backup of the eSignal 10.6 folder that was located on my C Drive. Is it best to download and install the legacy version of eSignal 10.6 (build 2425 – Aug 22, 2011) from the eSignal website, and then simply copy and paste my eSignal 10.6 (build 2425) backup folder over it?

Also, is eSignal 10.6 available in a 64bit version?

Thanks,
    Paul

eSignal 10.6 does not have a 64bit version and yes installing the program and then copying the folder is the best way to go about this.
    Thank you,
    Eric O.
    eSignal Support

Comment

Hi Eric,
      That worked fine. The only thing left to do was alter some of the Preferences (File > Preferences).
      Thanks,
      Paul

Comment

NP, I'm happy that worked for you.
        Thank you,
        Eric O.
        eSignal Support

Comment

Hi Eric,
          I have just installed the latest version of eSignal 11 64bit. I have a backup of my previous eSignal 11 32bit folder (C: - Program Files - Interactive Data) and the Interactive Data folder that is located in My Documents.

Can you tell me what folders / files are of any value to restore to the latest version of eSignal that I have just installed.

Thanks,
          Paul

Comment

All of the pages and EFS files for eSignal 11 are stored in the Interactive Data folder in My Documents.
            Thank you,
            Eric O.
            eSignal Support

Comment

Working...
            X