• Show
Clear All

• Having issues adding 3! contracts for MCX

I am trying to add the following:

GOLDM 3!-MCX
    LEAD 3!-MCX
    ZINC 3!-MCX

etc

as continuous contracts using the Composite Symbol Manager, it keeps giving me 2! values and expiry date.

Kindly advise how to correct this problem.

Regards

Sid

There is an issue with MCX that is going on right now. We are working on a fix for this and it should be fixed very shortly. I will update again once I have further information. Thank you

As a side note: it doesn't look like the exchange has released anything beyond December 2013 at this point so this isn't looking like the data issue we are seeing currently, but rather the exchange not releasing those symbols yet.
    Thank you,
    Eric O.
    eSignal Support

Comment

Originally posted by eostrom View Post
      There is an issue with MCX that is going on right now. We are working on a fix for this and it should be fixed very shortly. I will update again once I have further information. Thank you

As a side note: it doesn't look like the exchange has released anything beyond December 2013 at this point so this isn't looking like the data issue we are seeing currently, but rather the exchange not releasing those symbols yet.
      Hi Eric,

Thanks for the quick reply.

This problem has been occuring for a while now and for all Symbols. Some symbols the 3! contracts have not been opened but this issue (in commodities where 3! is available) causes a lot of problems while trading.

Looking forward to this problem being sorted at the earliest.

Regards

Comment

Working...
      X