Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Odd chart connections

Hello

I have a problem with chart behavior that just started this morning. If I have three charts open of the same equity in three different time frames the charts are connected somehow so that if I click my mouse on a spot of the higher time frame chart, the lower time frame chart moves to the same position as where I clicked my mouse. If that makes sense. In other words if when I clicked my mouse on one chart, on the 30 min chart, say two days ago, then the 5 minute chart moves to display the bars 2 days prior. I didn't know this was a feature and don't know what I did to turn it on nor how to turn it off.

Thanks for your help.

masanobu
    In the Cursor tab of the Chart Properties uncheck Track Time (and also Track Price if you want)
    See also this article in the eSignal KnowledgeBase
    Alex

Originally posted by masanobu View Post
    Hello

I have a problem with chart behavior that just started this morning. If I have three charts open of the same equity in three different time frames the charts are connected somehow so that if I click my mouse on a spot of the higher time frame chart, the lower time frame chart moves to the same position as where I clicked my mouse. If that makes sense. In other words if when I clicked my mouse on one chart, on the 30 min chart, say two days ago, then the 5 minute chart moves to display the bars 2 days prior. I didn't know this was a feature and don't know what I did to turn it on nor how to turn it off.

Thanks for your help.

Comment

Originally posted by Alexis C. Montenegro View Post
      masanobu
      In the Cursor tab of the Chart Properties uncheck Track Time (and also Track Price if you want)
      See also this article in the eSignal KnowledgeBase
      Alex
      Ah, thank you so much. Simple. Stupid of me.

Comment

masanobu
        You are welcome
        Alex

Originally posted by masanobu View Post
        Ah, thank you so much. Simple. Stupid of me.

Comment

Working...
        X