Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Questions on managing charts in 11.6?

Hi guys,

I've just made the switch to 11.6 from 10.6 and I'm still trying to work out how the new platform works. I just have a few questions that hopefully are easy to answer.

Firstly, how do I save a chart in 11.6? I don't mean a template. I mean a chart with the symbol and background colors intact? I have about 20 charts with different studies and parameters that I want to save and i can't work out how to save them or retrieve these? It's really annoying to have to open a chart, change the symbol and colors them load the template. In 10.6 saving a chart was really easy.

Also, is it possible to detach a chart from a tabbed page and add it to another tabbed page without have to reload the chart or it's data? Each chart seems to be permanently linked to a particular page. Am I missing something?

thanks in advance,

Runningbear

Each chart is part of the page that it is created in. Although you cannot save a chart window separately, you can save the style templates separately. This is the feature that replaced the ability to save individual charts. With style templates you can set another default so that whenever you open a chart it will look exactly as you want it or you can set up various style templates and just add them to charts as you see fit. You can detach a chart so that it is not part of the main window, to do this simply drag the chart away from the eSignal main screen. This will not separate the chart from the page though. I hope this helps, thank you.
    Thank you,
    Eric O.
    eSignal Support

Comment

Working...
    X