Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I was using Quotrek before the '87 Crash

and still forget how eSignal works.

In particular, is there a way to remove the Thanksgiving hole in the time frames below "day"?

If you are using eSignal 11 you can right click within the chart and go down to properties. From here you can click on the Scales menu and then uncheck the box next to Whitespaces. This should get rid of the gap for you.
    Thank you,
    Eric O.
    eSignal Support

Comment

If you are using eSignal 11

I am using 10.6.

Comment

Within eSignal 10.6 you can right click in your chart, go to View and uncheck Whitespace. This should do the same thing. Thank you
        Thank you,
        Eric O.
        eSignal Support

Comment

That seemed to work. Thanks. I never would have found it.

The short day pre Tday had trades distributed all the way to the regular close which were recorded and extracted off the consolidated tape as though they weren't after hour. This still leaves "white space" but it isn't objectionable.

Comment

Another problem

I inadvertently deleted the menu bar time interval numbers of the main chart of advanced charting in 10.6. How do I put them back on the menu?

Comment

ahhaha
              If you are referring to the Favorites see this article in the eSignal KnowledgeBase
              Alex

Originally posted by ahhaha View Post
              I inadvertently deleted the menu bar time interval numbers of the main chart of advanced charting in 10.6. How do I put them back on the menu?

Comment

How do I put the time intervals on the advanced chart menu bar?

Comment

There's a "+" button on the top of your Advanced Chart. You can click on his and then select Interval out of the top radio buttons and then delete whatever is in the symbol field. Below this, specify the interval in the field and then give the button a name. Click on the favorites folder in the window below and then click Ok. Hope this helps, thank you.

Just like it is explained in the article linked above.
                  Thank you,
                  Eric O.
                  eSignal Support

Comment

Originally posted by eostrom View Post
                    Click on the favorites folder
                    Key phrase that I continually missed in my combinatorial efforts.

Thank you

Comment

Working...
                    X