Hi everyone

cant add or remove position anymore in porfolios
    something changed in the menu.
    functions insert list futures /options took place instead
    of add remove position???????????
    Any clues?
    tx
    jmarc

We are aware of this issue and we are currently investigating what could be causing this. As of right now, if you run a repair of the application it will fix the issue for a period of time and you will be able to add positions as you normally would. The issue will come back though. I will port here when I have more information on this. Thank you
    Thank you,
    Eric O.
    eSignal Support

Comment

tx Eric
      what do u mean by repair the application? esignal.exe?
      jm

Comment

If you go into Programs and Features in your Control panel, you can click on eSignal and there will be an option at the top that says repair. Click on this and run the repair. This will correct the issue till you login and log back out of the application again.
        Thank you,
        Eric O.
        eSignal Support

Comment

Edit Position / Repair Program not working

Originally posted by eostrom View Post
          If you go into Programs and Features in your Control panel, you can click on eSignal and there will be an option at the top that says repair. Click on this and run the repair. This will correct the issue till you login and log back out of the application again.
          Thanks Eric - I am unable to repair the current install to resolve the disappearing Edit Position option within Watch Lists. I get a Microsoft-related message saying install cannot proceed and the repair is rolled back. I tried taking a screen shot but it didn't copy. Barring an uninstall/reinstall - any other options to resolve at this point? Is there an ETA in fixing the Edit Position issue? Thanks

Comment

We are still waiting for an ETA on a fix. We have it ready to rollout, but I don't know the exact ETA just yet. I would guess very soon. More than likely early next week.
            Thank you,
            Eric O.
            eSignal Support

Comment

Working...
            X