Loss of certain functionality with latest version

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Loss of certain functionality with latest version

I downloaded the latest version of eSignal today and noticed the loss of some functionality having to do with the data window and snapshot bar. Regarding the data window, on certain chart windows I used to move the data window off the top of the chart so the only data showing was the volume. On other window, I would move the data window off the left hand side of the chart and down below the bottom of the chart so only the only the open/hi/low numbers were showing and not the titles for those numbers. With the new version of eSignal, I can't move any part of the data window off the chart window and, on smaller chart window, the data window is about all you can see. Regarding the snapshot bar, I would usually slide it all the way to the left so all that was showing was the change number. That is no longer possible and the chart window has to be fairly wide to even see the change number. Is there something I can do to bring back the old functionality or is this something I will have to live with?

Thanks

Lloyd

We are looking into this right now. I will let you know when I have more information.
    Thank you,
    Eric O.
    eSignal Support

Comment

Thanks Eric.

Comment

I should have more information on this come Monday.
        Thank you,
        Eric O.
        eSignal Support

Comment

Which Monday?

Comment

Working...
          X