Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• horizontal line

Dear All,

I have Advanced Get. Whenever I draw a horizontal line on a chart, I see it only on the style template on which I drew it. Once I change the style template, the line is gone. If I want to see it on the other style template as well, what do I do? Thanks!
    Last edited by tgangsta; 02-25-2014, 09:29 PM.

Originally posted by tgangsta View Post
    Dear All,

I have Advanced Get. Whenever I draw a horizontal line on a chart, I see it only on the style template on which I drew it. Once I change the style template, the line is gone. If I want to see it on the other style template as well, what do I do? Thanks!
    if I understand well, inside "edit chart", you'll find the "horizontal line" (to change set up) , after had setted your preference , below there is "tamplates", click on it , and "save tamplate as ", put your name for the template , now next time u'll click on line tools you will find also your name template.
    hope to be clear .
    I use esignla v11 but think is the same .
    Marco

Comment

Hi macro,

that does save the line as a template, but does not appear on the other style template.

i had to take help of the support team. they said simply draw the line and re-save the template. i have found the solution, but somehow i feel its a very laborious job to keep re-saving the template especially if u do a lot of support/resistance.

tgangsta

Comment

Working...
      X