Clear All

• PB with ES 11.7

Hi guys
    experiencing some troubles with latest version 11.7
    UC jump to 100% then freeze, memorie is ok
    11.6 worked perfectly. Any clues?
    tx
    jmarc

I have been running es 11 64 bit and prior 64 bit versions since they came out without problems until this morning. Yesterday I was running "eSignal_11.7.3330_SP1_x64" just fine but after a minor Windows 7 Professional 64 bit update yesterday evening eSignal 11 would not start this morning. The eSignal Data Manager ran fine but eSignal 11 would lock up. I spent about an hour on the phone with support wihout success and finally had to un-install "eSignal_11.7.3330_SP1_x64" and install the 32 bit version "eSignal_11.7.3330_SP1_x86" which runs fine. Other 64 bit programs seem to work fine.

Comment

@bobscott I've PM'd you
      Thank you,
      Eric O.
      eSignal Support

Comment

Eric,

No PM received - only notification of PM.

Bob

Comment

Very strange. I'm trying to get to the bottom of the issue you are seeing with the 64bit version. Do you know what Windows update exactly looked like it may have caused the issue?
          Thank you,
          Eric O.
          eSignal Support

Comment

Eric,

Yes, it was strange. The image shows the update activity since 2014-03-03 and even though it shows Microsoft updates they were not updated as my normal updates (on shutdown) but were activated on startup so I think I will try to go back to the 2014-03-03 Restore and see what happens. I hope this helps.

Click image for larger version

Name:	Changes since 2014-03-03.png
Views:	1
Size:	68.6 KB
ID:	242961

Comment

Working...
            X