Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Problem in loading Esignal Addon Volume Delta

Hello

I have experienced problem of loading volume Delta chart instantly in 30 Minutes interval and none of your support executives able to sort out this. It doesn't get loaded straight away in 30M interval time frame and one has to load first in 5M interval and then switch to 30M. I have subscribed twice for this Addon and finally gaveup using due to this irritation during trading time.

This problem occurs only in 11.7 version and whereas it works smoothly in version 11.6.. Several times I approached technical support and none able to sortout this issue.. After the recent build in 11.7 also the problem is not fixed.

Last week I took one day trial again, and now the problem has compounded and when I load the volume delta chart, my computer gets hanged and I need to do force shut down of system.

You have a very Good tool as addon, but you are not able to fix this bug despite my repeated reminders to your technical support.. Once if this bug is fixed, please let me know and I will restart my subscription to this trading tool.
    C T RAMESH RAJA

The volume delta issue that you describe has been fixed in our latest version. It also doesn't hang the system.
    Thank you,
    Eric O.
    eSignal Support

Comment

Hello Eric

Thanks for your reply..

I have taken a trail just a week back for day for volume Delta.. Still its not alright and now the system gets hanged in first place and secondly after several attempts if I load delta chart, I am forced to select 5M and then into 30M interval.. If you still feel the problem is sortedout, then one of your technical support people has to take my system on remote and see it for yourself by loading the volume delta..

Thanks

C T RAMESH RAJA

Comment

Hello Eric

Trusting your words, I have added Volume Delta Addon after downloading the latest version 11.7.3381. The problem still persists and after inserting volume delta study, when I click any symbol from watch list, the charts does not get loaded and it continue to show empty chart page with "resolving Symbol".

Today Morning, I wanted to take technical Support to sort out this problem by any one of your representatives taking my system on remote. My Reference Number of Chat is 630833 and was attended by Shonya.

I would like to report that Support people have scant regard for customers and was made to wait for more than one hour and I was asked to call Tech people of yours over phone to sortout this issue.. Does your management want me to burn telephone bill by calling the other country's your representative ? Why should I do it ? I feel its service provider duty to
        attend to customer's requirement and its not on the other way around for customer to chase the service provider. Business is not done the way you expect to do. I want you and your management to read the text of my chat with Shonya. In the beginning of the conversation itself I have made it clear, that someone has to take my system on remote and no point in replying to me that symbols work at your end and you are not able to replicate my problem.

What is your problem in taking my system on remote and see it yourself the predicament I am facing with volume delta. Now its too far fetched, and I am frustrated with you service.. Please cancel my subscription of Volume Delta add on service as I have included the same only yesterday. You can charge in my bill for one day.

Good Bye.
        Last edited by rameshraja; 04-08-2014, 01:09 AM.

Comment

We do not want you to have to burn your phone bill for a call at all. If you like, please PM me a good phone number and time to reach you at and I will contact you directly and take control of your system for you. It is difficult for our Liverep representatives to take control over a client's system as it interferes with other things that may be running on their computers. This is why our phone tech support team are the ones that can do this. I'd be happy to speak with you and get this resolved. Please let me know via PM which number I can call and when. Thank you.
          Thank you,
          Eric O.
          eSignal Support

Comment

Hello Eric

I have sent you PM

C T RAMESH RAJA

Comment

Hello Mr Eric

Thanks for taking my system on remote.. I would request you to inform me here or drop me a mail, after you have fixed the problem of loading Volume Delta chart. Once thats done at your end, I will restart my subscription for this Addon.

C T RAMESH RAJA

Comment

Working...
              X