No announcement yet.

Remove all drawing tools (all symbols)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Remove all drawing tools (all symbols)

v. 8 contextual menu item Remove all drawing tools now has in parentheses "all symbols." What if you don't want to remove drawing tools from all symbols? What if you just want to remove them from the one security (the old behavior)? I can see myself undoing hrs of trade planning with what's by now a mechanical couple of mouse clicks.

Please advise how to get the old behavior back. Do I have to rollback to v.7?

Thanks

dr1990
    In the interim you can create a button in a custom toolbar or a hotkey and assign to either the command Remove All Drawing Tools which will provide you with that functionality
    Alex

Originally posted by dr1990 View Post
    v. 8 contextual menu item Remove all drawing tools now has in parentheses "all symbols." What if you don't want to remove drawing tools from all symbols? What if you just want to remove them from the one security (the old behavior)? I can see myself undoing hrs of trade planning with what's by now a mechanical couple of mouse clicks.

Please advise how to get the old behavior back. Do I have to rollback to v.7?

Thanks

Comment

That works, thanks Alex. Something for the feature suggestions section--customizable contextual menus. Cheers Dave

Comment

dr1990
        You are welcome
        Alex

Originally posted by dr1990 View Post
        That works, thanks Alex. Something for the feature suggestions section--customizable contextual menus. Cheers Dave

Comment

esignal, thanks for restoring this. Much more useful, less dangerous

Comment

Working...
          X