Session Breaks Checkbox

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Session Breaks Checkbox

Has anyone experienced the "Session Breaks" option in "Background and Grid" under "Chart Properties" not working?

I have about 20 charts spread across different pages and "Session Breaks" only show up when I check off the box in one of them.

No matter what I do in the other ones, it the Session Breaks lines won't show up. I've tried multiple intraday time frames as well as disabling and enabling other properties and restarting eSignal 11 as well as my computer.

Even on brand new charts made from scratch it won't show up.

Any assistance would be greatly appreciated.

Additional info.

No matter how I create new charts, the "Session Breaks" will not work. I have started new pages and started new charts in existing pages. The only way the feature seems to carry over is if I duplicate the one page. The issue with that is there is only one chart on the page so it makes it impossible for a page with more than one chart that has the session breaks line.

Comment

Chart Propeties only apply to the current chart only unless you click Apply To...
      After you click the "Session Breaks" for a chart in Chart Properties, you can click the Apply To... button and select either to Apply To All Pages or Apply To Current Page to apply it to the other charts on your page(s).
      Last edited by eSignal_EricL; 06-25-2014, 09:21 AM.

Comment

Working...
      X