KB - Page Load

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• KB - Page Load

Loading Pages from kb.esignal.com is very slow since 2 or 3 weeks now.
    It makes it hard to work with it - waiting, waiting, waiting for a piece of information.
    I hope the response times will dramatically decrease soon.

regards,
    Rainer
    Rainer

We have tested the loading time and they are as expected.

Comment

OK, I have recorded a walk thru KB. I have also included the loading of some other pages from eSignal.com and from trading Blog, to show the difference in load time. I have used Chrome for this purpose - IE and FireFox are much more slower.
      Please watch the recording - I hope that these loading times is not what you have expected. And again - until 2 to 3 weeks ago, response times were normal. Today it is not possible to use KB for work.
      The recording has WMV fileformat - you need to have Windows Media Player Plugin installed with your browser or download it for viewing locally.
      http://RainerBilek.de/Data/Charts/eS...signal-com.wmv
      Rainer

Comment

Rainer
        FWIW that is not my experience at all as you can see in the enclosed video captured shortly after you posted yours (using Internet Explorer)
        Alex

Originally posted by Rainer Bilek View Post
        OK, I have recorded a walk thru KB. I have also included the loading of some other pages from eSignal.com and from trading Blog, to show the difference in load time. I have used Chrome for this purpose - IE and FireFox are much more slower.
        Please watch the recording - I hope that these loading times is not what you have expected. And again - until 2 to 3 weeks ago, response times were normal. Today it is not possible to use KB for work.
        The recording has WMV fileformat - you need to have Windows Media Player Plugin installed with your browser or download it for viewing locally.
        http://RainerBilek.de/Data/Charts/eS...signal-com.wmv

Comment

WOW - ALEX,

that looks really good...!!!!
          Strange - how does it come?
          With IE it is much slower than Chrome here.
          The routing from here (Germany) is ok for both of the Server www.esignal.com (216.23.232.38) and kb.esignal.com (216.23.225.45) with good throughput.
          Dont know what the reason is.

Alex - thank you for demo. I wish I would have the same responses.

Question- Alex your Demo is a GIF. It is not a recording. Does it really look same in reality?
          Thanks again.
          Last edited by Rainer Bilek; 07-19-2014, 09:35 AM. Reason: Added Question
          Rainer

Comment

Rainer
            Do not know how to explain the differences.
            As to the video it is a recording and is captured using DemoCharge and then saved as an animated gif and it does illustrate what I experience in reality (ie real time).
            FWIW that is how it usually works for me using either IE10 or IE11 under win7 or win8. I do not use Chrome other than on my Android phone where the performance is actually quite comparable (when running over wi-fi)
            Alex

Edit after post
            I made another recording (enclosed here) and included the Windows Clock in it so as to give you a better sense of time

Originally posted by Rainer Bilek View Post
            WOW - ALEX,

that looks really good...!!!!
            Strange - how does it come?
            With IE it is much slower than Chrome here.
            The routing from here (Germany) is ok for both of the Server www.esignal.com (216.23.232.38) and kb.esignal.com (216.23.225.45) with good throughput.
            Dont know what the reason is.

Alex - thank you for demo. I wish I would have the same responses.

Question- Alex your Demo is a GIF. It is not a recording. Does it really look same in reality?
            Thanks again.

Comment

Thank you Alex,

I am just looking, if AntiVirus is the issue.

If I can find the reason, I will post it, if someone else will run into same problem.
              Rainer

Comment

@ Alex - one becomes envious. Thanks.

Well - I have disabled AntiVirus, Windows FireWall.
                I have used Chrome, Firefox, IE both 32bit and 64bit.
                I tested on different PC.
                Result:
                All WebSites and Pages, I frequently visit loading with good speed.
                kb.esignal.com - does not, as shown in recording.
                Currently I cannot figure out, what the reason is.

Is there anybody else having this problem?
                Rainer

Comment

@ Rainer Bilek
                  Same problem, impossible to use KB for work, but it's not new.

Comment

Hi kasama2,
                    Thank you for response.
                    If you dont mind, can you tell were you are located?

I think it can be a routing problem - even the routing analysis does not look so bad. And the route to www.eSignal.com server is the same.
                    German Telekom has changed routing; it goes via Paris, France now.
                    Before that problem the routing was from Telekom Germany to a Telekom node in New York and then cross country to Haywood.
                    Rainer

Comment

I am currently located in Paris.

Comment

kasama2, Then we are probably using the same route to the server.

However www.eSignal.com is on the same route and it loads pages much faster.
                        Rainer

Comment

Working...
                        X