Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Last Daily bar not correct on eSignal 12 (but correct on eSignal 10) ???

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Last Daily bar not correct on eSignal 12 (but correct on eSignal 10) ???

Hello,

Has anyone noticed the same problem?

On the daily time frame, the last bar (I.e. the bar from the 6th) looks OK on eSignal 10, but is not showing correctly on eSignal 12, i.e. it is very small. Note that the previous bar (the bar from the 5th) is exactly the same on both eSignal 10 and 12 (same Open, Close, High, Low), only the last bar is different and clearly wrong on eSignal 12. On the 4 hour time frame, the last bar is exactly the same in both versions of eSignal, apparently the daily time frame is the only where I can see this.

I can see the same behaviour on all pairs. Example with GBP A0-FX:

eSignal 10:
    Click image for larger version

Name:	eSignal10.JPG
Views:	1
Size:	86.6 KB
ID:	246979

eSignal 12:
    Click image for larger version

Name:	eSignal12.JPG
Views:	1
Size:	77.0 KB
ID:	246980

Any suggestion?
    Do I need to change any setting in eSignal 12 to get this right?

Thanks for your help.
    Kind regards.

David.
    Last edited by david.maret; 02-08-2015, 07:00 AM.

Note: I tried to see if there was any difference when using the box "use settlement as close on daily and higher intervals" but it does not change anything.

Comment

Hi again,

It seems ticking this checkbox has had an effect after all, but only after having ticked and un-ticked it a couple of times, the last bar looks normal now, the checkbox being ticked or not does not matter. Not sure if this is just a coincidence or if it is related...

David.

Comment

OK. I closed eSignal and re-opened it, and now the last bar is wrong again (very small). And changing the box does not change anything. It seems it was not what resolved the problem earlier after all. It is very annoying...

Thanks

David.

Comment

Dear David.Maret,

Sorry about the delay getting back to you. It appears to be intermittent. Last weekend I was not able to duplicate and will try again this weekend.

Sincerely,

Eric

Comment

Working...
          X