Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Research Window in esignal 12....

Here I go again!
    I can't seem to get the research window to work. As you can see in the picture I've attached, all it shows is a list of indices.

The stock symbol changes in the research window when I click on one in the watch list, but that's all it does.

How do I get it to actually bring up some information on a stock that I select from the watch list?
    Attached Files

C'Mon eSignal......Really??!!??

Update....

I just got off the phone with a person named William in Tech Support that tells me in order for me to get the options to view, let's say-IBM's profile, which there's an example of in the knowledge base article 4844 (if you scroll down the page a bit) I'd have to pay an additional $8/month in order to get this information!

If there are any eSignal reps reading this thread, I'm not happy one bit about having to pay extra for this service and I told William so on the phone.
    I find it ludicrous that I have to pay even more money to get information that is listed for free on many financial web sites.

I pay eSignal over 2k a year for access to their software and this add-on must have been included once in an eSignal Premier subscription at one time, is no longer available now.

Now why do I think that it was included for free once if someone had an eSignal Premier subscription? Because if you look in that #4844 knowledge base article and scroll down just a little, you'll see a listing of categories that are available in the research window, some are included with your subscription and some are fee/add-on based. It clearly shows that several categories under Company Research and Markets have black dots in the columns. That tells me they should be included in the software if you are subscribed to either: eSignal Premier or Premier Plus.

It clearly shows what are add-ons that are fee based items.

I was told that the article #4844 isn't updated to show it's correct information!! Another black mark on eSignal....Update your articles if you're going to change subscription fees on certain things in your software.

Now, I was told by William that in order to get the information in the Research Window I'm not getting now, I need to subscribe to "Corporate I.Q. Fundamentals for $8/month. You know how I feel about that but when I logged onto my eSignal account and looked through all the add-ons available, I didn't even see Corporate I.Q. Fundamentals listed anywhere!

Now someone from eSignal that reads this message.....explain that one to me! Post a link to where Corporate I.Q. Fundamentals is listed on your web site so that if I even wanted to purchase it, I'd be able to do so.

Comment

Working...
    X