Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• How do I change account password ?

Hi,

I tried to change account password in eSignal webpage using the user name & password that I use to log in the eSignal webpage to access my account.

But when I inserted current password that I used to open this webpage, it gave me error that this password is not correct. If it was not correct then I would not have been able to open my account page at all.

So I tried the password that was mailed in an email when I started the service & it accepted that password & I was able to change the account password.

But when I tried to log in my account using this new password, it will not accept the new password. But it did open using the old password which I wanted to change in the first place. So basically it did not change the account password.

(1) So how do I change the account password ?

(2) Also If I change the product password, it also changes the account password. Thus both the passwords always remain the same. Try to change any one of them & it automatically changes the other too.

I want two separate passwords. One for account management & the other for Product.

Help please.

Hi Tradermm,

I sent you a reply to this post with your e-mail to the Forum Mailbox.

Eric

Comment

Working...
    X