Upgrade Required for eSignal 11.xx and 12.0 Users

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Upgrade Required for eSignal 11.xx and 12.0 Users

Please be advised that we are in the process of improving our network infrastructure and will be upgrading to the latest communication protocols as of Thursday October 15, 2015. In order for eSignal to operate properly after October 15, 2015, anyone using eSignal 11 and 12.0 users (12.0.3577.588 and older) should upgrade to the latest version. Please note this does not impact anyone using eSignal 10.6 and older. Click here for more info.

Thank you,
    Ray P.
    eSignal Support
    Last edited by Ray P.; 09-23-2015, 11:30 AM.

I run a lengthy EFS script (7,700 lines including comments) on a small number of symbols, and it has worked fine in v10.6, v11.X & v12.0; but starting with v12.1, my script often would not keep up with the data stream. In fast markets, the lag could be a minute or more. For this reason, I downgraded to v12.0. I also use the beta EFS-AT enhancements so my first thought was that some change in them is what was causing the slowdown (and this still could be the case). Now with the announced "required" upgrade to v12.2, I'm wondering whether the changes underlying this upgrade is what is causing my problem. Having said that, however, I noted the cutoff for whether an upgrade will be required is v12.0.3557.588 and I use the higher v12.0.3598.1040 So, if you would, please confirm that v12.0.3598.1040 contains whatever is essential to conforming with your upgraded protocols/infrastructure. If it does, I will continue to investigate other causes behind my script's problem with the more recent releases of eSignal.

Comment

odgo,

I've amended the announcement to include the specific build of 12.0 that is impacted. It looks like the build you are currently on will not be affected.

Thank you,
      Ray P.
      eSignal Support

Comment

Working...
      X