Help Please - Potential 1T vs 2T Data Gap Problems on eSignal 12.2

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Help Please - Potential 1T vs 2T Data Gap Problems on eSignal 12.2

In the last months at random times I pull up a new Equity Symbol on a 1T Chart and Data Gaps appear but if I pull up the same stock on a 2T Chart the Data Gap does not appear. I use the highest tick trade Symbols to Check this out and if I can get through a dozen Symbols I feel there is no Gap. The symbols I use are SPY, KMI, VXX, XLE, AAPL, UVXY, MSFT, GE, PFE, DOW, CIEN and FCX. If you are really interested in checking this out I will send you a 2 Chart page (1T & 2T) plus sample Gap data. I have sent eSignal TechOnline multiple Gap observations but they indicate they can not duplicate my information. So, I am asking for your help. For the moment, I have reverted to eSignal_12.1.3798_x64 which looks fine according to my tests.

Thank you

Bob

Yesterday I received an e-mail from TechOnline that they could not reproduce any of the "Gap" phenomena that I was seeing but this morning I see a new version eSignal_12.3.3990_x64 and this version does does not seem to have the "Gap" phenomena. Hmmm...... Thank you TechOnline.

Comment

Working...
    X