Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Which to use: watchlist + chart -OR- multiple charts on a page

Hello,
    Let's say I want to be able to quickly review the charts of say 50 different stocks. Each chart will have the same basic indicators though some may be annotated with comments and/or trend lines.

If I want to be able to quickly review each of these 50 charts I could:
    1) create a single page with 50 charts and click through each chart
    2) create a single page with a Watchlist with the 50 stocks and one chart which would change as I select a stock on the watchlist.
    3) something else

What are the pluses and minuses of each scenario, which would you choose and why?

Thanks

Hi rlewkov,

creating 50 charts on single page/tab, the chart is going to be very small and hard to see, you try both and see which on is better for you.
    It's depend on how many indicator on the charts, you may want to play around on creating a certain number of chart on the page say start with 6 charts on 1 page/tab and see if you can read the chart and indicator with ease or you have to maximized the chart for you to review the chart + indicator and you can increase and decrease the number of charts per page. alternatively like you mention just create a watch list and scroll the watch list using up and down arrow to move different symbol.

there is no right or wrong to use multiple charts per page or watch list, it's just depending on your preference.

hope it helps.

Cheers
    - Haris -

Comment

Working...
    X