Hibernated Symbols

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hibernated Symbols

Every time that I open eSignal I see that there are more than 20 hibernated symbols although there are no windows open such as charts, watch lists etc.

Is there a way to find which are those symbols and put them out of hibernation?

Thank you in advance for any solutions.

Hi Gem2004,

Click on the Data Manager icon on your Windows Task. When it comes up, highlight Data and select Symbols. Click on ResetDBs and then Close.

Sincerely,

Eric
    eSignal Support
    Last edited by eSignal_EricL; 03-14-2016, 12:37 PM.

Comment

Hi Eric,

Thank you for your reply. I tried your suggestion resetting the DB many times but as you see in the picture it does not remove the symbols from hibernation.
      Furthermore I uninstalled eSig 12.4.4063 64bit and made a new clean installation. The issue persists despite the fact that I have no windows open in eSig. That’s what I see now:
      Click image for larger version

Name:	Hibernation.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	51.4 KB
ID:	243012
      Obviously there is a file somewhere that contains these symbols and I do wish to know which one it is so that I can remove it.
      Thank you for your help in advance.

Comment

Hi Gem2004,

I would recommend then that you call Technical Support at 510-264-1700, so we can do a Remote Support session for you to track them down.

Sincerely,

Eric

Comment

Thank you Eric.

I will call.

Comment

Working...
          X