I don't believe they are available
    Alex

Comment

Alex thx

no problems.

macavity

Comment

Quarterly and Yearly Charts

Are there any plans to introduce quarterly and yearly time period options on the Advanced Charts - they would be useful.

Thanks.

Comment

snapper,

There are plans to implement several new time frames such as quarterly and yearly into eSignal. However at this time we do not have a specific release as to when it will be available.

Thank for inquiring.

Comment

Hi Avery,

Is there any update on the availability of Quarterly and Yearly Time Frames in eSignal - or even custom Time Frames - eg: 6M (6 Months) or 2W (2 weeks) or 3D (3 Days)?

I also contacted eSignal years ago for this, and I don't understand why nothing has occured to date. I believe it will be a valuable addition to eSignal, especially for charts containing decades of historical data (eg: Forex / Indicies). After searching the internet this weekend, the only options I could find with this were offered by CQG and an addon for Tradestation.

Thanks,
            Paul

Comment

I've just read on the BB that QCharts offer Quarterly and Yearly Charts. If I am guessing correctly that QCharts are part of Interactive Data, then that should make it even easier to add these Time Frames into eSignal?

Paul

Comment

TURLIES,

The way QCharts is able to get the larger time frames is it makes request for monthly data and at the desktop combines the data together to display the Quarterly and Yearly bars.

To reduce the number of request need as well as the amount of data returned we're working with the Network Department to consolidate and store the data in the larger time frames.

It's remains on the list of upgrades we just have not gotten the time frame on when it would be completed.

Comment

I agree wholely Avery! and I am still waiting!

Ted

Comment

Working...
                  X