Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Spread charts

Hello
    Spread charts with 2 symbols works fine usually, last night I was trying to see if 4 symbol spread chart with 100p interval would have work,amazingly it worked but... today during the market hours was't, so kept left clicking on the chart to keep things alive, without clicking price(the spread)was't updating, without reloading the indicators lines were acting weird .I know that using typical 1min or 3-5 min interval would have worked but 100p or 50p makes the charts much smoother ,so my question is does anybody know how to solve this problem?

I appreciate any help

thanks

Allen

Xsym / xsym / xsym / xsym 100p

Hi Allen,

I've working with the scenario that you described and the calculation updates on this end. The update takes some time, but that is either due to the scope of the calculation or the draw down of the 100p interval. I'll work with this after market close and see if I get a different result. For the sake of replicating things as closely as possible, it would be helpful to use the same symbol that you're testing. Please let me know. Thanks.

Comment

Hi DuaneG,

Use most common indices or market statistics in different way either divide them xyz / abc / def / 123 100p or 500p ,2t or
      Use different symbols amat / intc / csco / msft 100p or amat + intc + csco + msft 500p etc. it takes sometimes couple minutes or more for receiving the data doing the calculations but I don't see the candle sticks going up or down like they usually do unless left clicking on the chart.

Allen

Comment

Hi Allen,

I've been working with the symbols and intervals that you provided. The chart seems to update properly with both the calculation and the interval. I did have to scale the chart quite a bit for the candles to become readable, but the updates are coming through ok. I'll continue working with this by adding some other intervals and calculations to see if I can replicate the behavior.

Comment

Working...
        X