No announcement yet.

Issue with Renko in 7.4 (Split Thread)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Issue with Renko in 7.4 (Split Thread)

can someone please advise the status of the refresh bug for tick charts and renko. From my perspective there seems to be 2 issues:
    1. there seems to be a drawing problem because the CPU load goes berserk when an active instrument such as the ES is loaded and displayed. However, the CPU load drops back to normal when the chart is minimised;
    2. there also seems to be a data/timestamp misalignment issue causing the lagging of indicators;

This bug seems to have been around for a while so has any progress been made as it is a frustrating bug to say the least.

Thanks

DPL
    DPLNeural
    www.expersignal.com

Hi dplneural,

As I was testing this, I did see a spike in the CPU as the chart initially loaded the data request. Once the data loaded, the CPU went back to approximately 1-4%. I've included a screenshot to identify how the CPU performed during the data load. I noticed that the thread referenced eSignal 7.4. I wanted to double check to see which version of eSignal you are running. If you could let me know, I'll continue working with it until we get it nailed down. Thanks.

Comment

Working...
    X