Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• bug/feature

Not sure if this is intended functionality or not. Using build 636a:

If I have a T&S window open on the symbol "ES #F" and I use the filter and I switch between "show quotes" and not, then the lines marking new high (and I assume low) of days show and don't show?

To rephrase: If the "show quotes" is switched off then the new high of day trades are shown in their inversed color as specified by the colors defined in the "properties..." option. If the "show quotes" is switched on then the new high of day trades are NOT shown in their inversed color as specified by the colors defined in the "properties..." option.
    Standing on the shoulders of giants.

I have some more info to add to this. The new high of day DOES show up with the "show quotes" switched on if it happens while the quotes are streaming as well. If, however, you switch between "show quotes" and "don't show quotes" then when you switch back to "show quotes" the new high of day line is no longer shown in the specified color.

Comment

Wildfiction,

Thanks for the detailed explanation. I'll work with this and see how it goes. If we are able to replicate it, then we can take a look as to why it is occurring and go from there. As soon as I have any additional info to share, I'll re-post to this thread. Thanks again.

Comment

Thanks Duane,

I'm not sure if you have a bug tracking system or not or how you handle this sort of stuff (if you don't I recommend GNATS - it's free) but I can keep the bugs and how to reproduce them streaming to this thread if you want.

Next one is easy to reproduce/verify/fix:

Again build 636a:

On the menu View you have the Leaders (Ctrl L) and Alerts... (Ctrl A) menu options. If I'm not in the menu structure and I press Ctrl+L it pops up the Leaders window. If I press Ctrl+A it does nothing.

Of course there could be something catching my Ctrl+A and not passing it onto the eSignal application but this is easy and quick for you to verify for yourself.

Comment

wildfiction
          In Customize Keyboard (under Tools in the Main menu) there seems to be no command assigned to Ctrl+A which may explain why it is not working.
          While waiting for eSignal to look into this you could create your own Keyboard Template and assign Ctrl+A (or another shortcut of your choice) uniquely to Alerts.
          For a brief guide on how to use the Customize Keyboard tool click here
          Hope this helps
          Alex

Comment

Thanks Alexis. I see that on the version (of eSignal) that I have installed it's currently assigned to ????

I've reassigned it in the default template. Thanks for the advice.

Comment

Working...
            X