Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Release 7 fixes??

Hi Duane,

Can you tell me if the following fixes have been made in release 7?

1. Volume bars that are green when latest close is above previous close (and red when latest close is below previous close). Isn't this the industry standard? If not an eSignal default, I hope it would be a selectable preference. (Clipped volume bars would be a nice-to-have)

2. Split Adjusted intraday prices.

3. Fix for the the discontinuties that often occur on the right side of charts.

4. Ability to set price alerts relative to premarket prices (for day traders who trade gaps).

5. Saving MM color settings in Level 2 (I consider this a fix, as it seems an oversight to add the ability to set MM colors, then not be able to save them).

6. Including inside market in Totalview (if you are going to continue to advertise it as being an improved view of market liquidity).

Although I've submitted many many nice-to-haves to Todd's group, I'm hoping the above core fixes have been addressed in release 7?

Regards
    shaeffer

Hi Shaeffer,

Thank you for your post. I did a quick check with Product Management and these features/enhancements did not make it into 7.7. They are on the list and will be evaluated for the next release.

Thanks,

Comment

Hi Andy,

As I mentioned, I don't don't consider the changes I listed as frills. They are significant shortcomings in a charting program that is supposed to cater to day traders. That you are issuing a new release, without having addressed a single one of these problems is very disheartening. It appears to me that the marketing folks are running the show there - instead of fixing your core product, you are focussed on adding bells and whistles to attract new clients.

Did you ever get your servers working so that ISLAND quotes don't stick? (I gave up trading ETF's because of that). Or did those servers get diverted instead to handling data from new foreign markets (again to attract new clients)?

I day trade US stocks, that's all. Am I a minority in your client base? I'll be interested to see just how many of the 'improvements' in this new release will benefit me. But it seems I can expect to be disappointed. I may be wrong.. we'll see.

Comment

Working...
      X